INVESTORS IN PEOPLE…
– Assessed organisation for over 28 years
– Made work better for over 11 million people
– Can now be found in 66 countries around the world
– Keep none of the profits and invest into the community
YOUR PEOPLE ARE YOUR MOST VALUABLE COMMODITY..
Central to the success of any organisation is the right blend of talent, motivation and leadership.
And for this reason, investing in your people is not only the right thing to do, it’s proven to be essential in delivering sustainable results. Organisations that lead, support and develop their workforce effectively are 17% more productive and 21% more profitable.
The purpose at Investors in People is to Make work better. The “We invest In People" accreditation has been developed and refined over nearly 30 years to help companies, leaders and employees work together to create better, more productive workplaces.
I am delighted to have recently completed the training to become an Investors In People (IIP) Practitioner. I have been working with the framework and been passionate about Investors In People for over 6 years. During this journey, I have seen first-hand the significant impact and influence that going through the accreditation process can have on organisations and the people within them.
We start by assessing how well an organisation performs against the We Invest In People framework which includes:
– Leading and Inspiring People
– Living the Organisation's Values and Behaviours
– Empowering and Involving People
– Managing Performance
– Recognising and Rewarding High Performance
– Structuring Work
– Building Capability
– Delivering Continuous Improvement
– Creating Sustainable Success
We then advise on suggested improvements over time. The model measures how well an organisation leads and supports their people, compared to other companies in their industry and size.