BOOST THE WELLBEING OF YOUR WORKFORCE
REDUCE STRESS AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND ENGAGEMENT.
Science has shown that our wellbeing is like our fingerprints, we are all unique.
Understanding emotions in ourselves and others is central to improving wellbeing. During four powerful interactive sessions, deep dive into proven strategies you can use to improve each area of wellbeing. Discover to how to better understand emotional intelligence and become more self-aware. The Science of Wellbeing Program teaches a wide range of techniques and practices in four key areas: mental, physical, social and environmental. Built on the science of behaviour change and healthy habit formation, this program will reduce stress and increase productivity and engagement. The objective of this program is that attendees will feel more confident and capable, boost relationships with others, increase physical vitality, and their sense of accomplishment and personal fulfilment in life.
The Wellbeing Learning Journey:
- Four powerful, interactive instructor-led sessions.
- Immersive experience featuring breakout rooms, group discussion, polls, and chat.
- A unique digital workbook to capture insights, support note-taking and development planning.
Optional: Genos Emotionally Intelligent Assessment provided during the program to kick start and support emotional intelligence development. Available digitally or can be provided via a one-on-one debrief.
MODULE 1: THE SCIENCE OF ENHANCING WELLBEING
- Explore the science of emotions and how to use emotional self-awareness to better gauge our wellbeing.
- Analyse what an improvement in our own wellbeing might mean to us.
- Assess and share strategies we are currently using to maintain our wellbeing.
- Determine how we can make new strategies stick, using action plans built around the science of behaviour change.
MODULE 2: IMPROVING WELLBEING WITH PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL STRATEGIES
- Explore the science of forming new habits.
- Determine new techniques to implement around sleep, diet and exercise to boost our physical wellbeing.
- Identify how we could improve our physical environment and structure a wellbeing day. This session is designed to inspire attendees to explore what may work best for them.
MODULE 3: IMPROVING WELLBEING WITH THINKING STRATEGIES
- Deep dive on three different thinking strategies known to be effective in improving the way we think, feel, and behave.
- Work on creating boundaries.
- Discuss engaging in perspective taking and sense making.
- Enhance your emotional agility while responding to triggers.
MODULE 4: IMPROVING WELLBEING WITH SOCIAL STRATEGIES
- Discover how to boost social wellbeing with emotional intelligence.
- Explore techniques to boost the quality of your day-to-day social interactions.
- Identify a close personal relationship you could improve and the actions you could take to do so.
- Explore a coaching model for helping others respond effectively to their challenging situations.