We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of a new, fully virtual, six part Genos International leadership development course – Leading with Emotional Intelligence – The Essential Leadership Skillset for 2020 and beyond.
During six highly interactive and impactful sessions, attendees will learn to improve how they connect, communicate and influence others, in turn, enhancing leadership ability, personal relationships and well-being. Genos Emotional Intelligence focuses on a set of skills that help us act intelligently with our emotions, enhancing our decisions, behaviour and performance.
Leading with Emotional Intelligence has 6, 90 minute instructor led learning modules that include breakout room activities, group discussions, polls and chat.
In the course, we will cover:
- Module 1 – Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Discover the Genos International model of emotional intelligence and understand the social neuroscience of emotions and the connection between behaviour, performance and decision making. Review and identify critical emotional intelligence leadership behaviours for your personal development and individual leadership journey.
- Module 2 – The Aware Leader
- Learn how to improve self-awareness to be more intentional in working with others. This module helps enhance awareness of others and empathy to become more behaviourally agile in your leadership approach. Focus on how you connect, communicate and influence those you lead.
- Module 3 – The Authentic Leader
- Facilitate difficult conversations with openness and finesse. Learn to effectively express emotions in your leadership role and discover a new model for facilitating challenging discussions and performance. Enhance how you connect and build relational trust with others.
- Module 4 – The Expansive Leader
- Discover decision making that incorporates emotional and moral reasoning. This module uncovers the unique components of emotional reasoning, why is is essential and practices for doing it well. Learn models, tools and techniques to lead and make decisions in an expansive way.
- Module 5 – The Resilient Leader
- Develop personal resilience and create a mentally healthy working environment for others. Leaders need to pay attention to the way they manage time, how they behave and continuously improve how they lead others. In this module, explore triggers and your default behaviours. Identify a range of techniques for managing stress and bouncing back from challenging situations.
- Module 6 – The Empowering Leader
- Inspire performance through persuasion, coaching and influence. Learn to empower others and unleash their full potential by understanding the fundamentals of human motivation at work. Practice applying a model and conversation on motivational strategies. Reflect on learning from the entire programme to build and maintain the momentum of the learning moving forward.
This development programme, along with the various other Genos International solutions, has many significant benefits to individuals, teams and organisations such as:
- Improving resilience
- Increasing employee engagement
- Improving teamwork, productivity and profitability
- Managing multi-generational workforces more effectively
- Increasing sales performance
- Improving customer service levels
- Enhancing job satisfaction
- Creating a positive environment for a major change programme
To learn more about this Leading with Emotional Intelligence Programme and the other Genos International solutions that we provide, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07917412557.
Click Here for our Brochure.